- A large room with king size bed and seating area, offering an
- A comfortable room for 2 adults.
- Boasting period characteristic features including a cruck-beam design, typical for the age of the structure.
- This room is up a staircase which turns with a few more steps and is opposite Holdgate room.
Accommodation at the Crown Country Inn consists of three bedrooms situated in an old Georgian stable block set to the back of the main building.
We have a 4 star AA Inn rating and AA Award Winning Breakfasts.
The Crown is a wonderful old 16th century Inn and due to the nature of the building there are some uneven floors and original stone steps to the rooms located on the first floor. Alternative access to the rooms is via a private lane to the side of the building with five steps to enter the courtyard and accommodation block.
Our rooms are named after Norman castles along the Corvedale.
- A spacious double room with exposed oak beams and vaulted ceiling, King size bed and en-suite shower room for 2 adults.
- This room is up a staircase which turns with a few more steps and is opposite Stokesay room.
- A double room with Super king size bed
(that can be turned into a twin if pre-booked)
accompanied by an en-suite shower room, for 2 adults.
- Situated on the first floor below the Stokesay room.
For more images of our rooms please visit our Accommodation gallery.
*Each room is equipped with a seating area, television and DVD player, with a selection of DVD's available for use on request.
We offer tea and coffee making facilities with farmhouse biscuits and many thoughtful extras.
*Free Wireless Broadband internet access is also available.
*No pets allowed in the bedrooms except for guide assisted dogs.
*At present The Inn is closed every afternoon, Sunday evenings and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for food and drink.
*Bed and breakfast is still available on these day's.
*Check-in time Thursday-Saturday is between 3pm and 5pm, however we can arrange alternative times of arrival.
Latest check in time is 9pm, Sunday check in between 1pm and 4pm.